1. Every student must obtain an admission, the Identity Card on which must have his/her photograph attested and wear the identity card whenever he/she is in the college premises, and present it for inspection on demand.
2. Every student is required to maintain a minimum 75% attendance separately for lectures, tutorials andpracticals conducted for each semester / term, failing which the terms will not be granted, and the student cannot appear for the term- end and annual examination conducted by the College on behalf of the University / Board or by the University or by the Maharashtra Board.
3. If the academic performance of the student is not satisfactory, the student is likely to be detained and will not be allowed to appear for the examinations conducted by the college on behalf of the University / Board or by the University of Mumbai or Maharashtra Board.
4. Students must not loiter in the College premises while the classes are going on.
5. In case of absence on account of illness, the Principal should be informed by the parents personally. On resuming the college, the student should report the Principal along with the fitness certificate.
6. Students must not attend classes other than their own, without the permission of the Principal.
7. Smoking and consumption of alcohol in the College premises or entering the college premises, after consuming alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited.
8. Students shall do nothing either inside or outside the College that will in any way interfere with its orderly conduct and discipline.
9. No Society or Association shall be formed in the College and no person will be invited to address a meeting without the Principal’s prior permission.
10. No student shall collect any money or contribution for picnic, trip, and Educational visit to some place, get-together, study-notes, charity or any other activity without prior sanction of the Principal.
11. No student will be allowed to take active part in current politics.
12. No student shall communicate any information or write about matters dealing with the College administration to the Press.
13. Students are expected to take proper care of college property and help the college authorities in keeping the premises clean. Damaging college property e.g. disfiguring walls, doors, fittings or breaking furniture, misuse of fittings, or breaking furniture, misuse of A.C. etc., is breach of discipline, and the guilty will be duly punished.
14. Students should not leave their books, valuables and other belongings in the classroom.
15. The College is not responsible for lost property. However, Student may make a claim for lost property at the office, if it is deposited in the College Office.
16. Students applying for certificates, testimonials, etc. which require the Principal’s signature on any kind of document or application should first contact the College office. Students should not bring any paper directly to the Principal for his/her signature.
17. If, in the opinion of the Principal, for any reason, the continuance of a student in the College is detrimental to the best interest of the College, the Principal may ask such a student to leave the College without assigning reason for his/her decision.
18. Students joining the College are bound by the rules and regulations of the College.
19. Insubordination and unbecoming language or misconduct on the part of a student is sufficient reasons for his/her suspension or dismissal.
20. Students receiving Government or College Scholarships or any remission in fees, must note that the grant and continuance thereof are subject to good behaviour, regular attendance and satisfactory progress and good results at the College and Board Examinations.
21. All College activities are organized under the guidance and supervision of the Principal and Professor In-Charge.
22. Students must not associate themselves with any activity not authorized by the College Principal. Serious action will be taken of students found organizing or participating in such unauthorized activities.
23. Students using unfair means at examinations will not be readmitted to the College. Actions will be initiated against such students as per the norms and procedure prescribed by the University of Mumbai or by the Maharashtra Board
24. It is the responsibility of the students to read the notice boards regularly for important announcements made by the College office from time to time. They will not be excused or given any concession on grounds of ignorance or not reading notices.
25. Disciplinary action will be taken against students found carrying or using cell phones, pagers walkmans, discmans, ipods etc. in the college premises.
26. Matters not covered by the existing rules will rest at the absolute discretion of the Principal.